Saturday, October 11, 2008

I love this time of year

I love it - the smell of fresh pies, the color of the leaves changing, the DAWGS playing football (and losing), and preparing fresh food in the kitchen with my family. This is my husband's, favorite time of year and we treasure our Saturday mornings sipping coffee outside under blankets while we catch up on the week's events. My daughter loves Halloween and all the festivities surrounding it! My son looks forward to our Thanksgiving at "the farm". Neither of us have ever missed this holiday at our treasured family respite in the middle of Tennessee. So many memories with my family there! And so much of this season is wrapped in our love of family and friends and making them feel special. I am honored to share my love of entertaining with you. I hope you enjoy my decorating ideas, recipes, and "thoughts". God bless you and your family this holiday season!

Enjoying time at the Farm with friends... hayrides... sitting by the lake...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to see ideas