Sunday, April 19, 2009
There are so many theme ideas for Springtime that are beautiful. Here is one that may be a little different than you might typically think for Spring... a "green theme" with natural colors and textures. I recently participated in our area Presbyterian Women's Dinner and Event and decided to decorate our table using this theme.
* use "natural elements and colors. Spring doesn't have to mean pastels!
* turn placemats on a diagonal
* Has anyone heard me say height is important to creating a beautiful table... hmmm... Hurricane on top of cakestand and used it as a vase for "natural seasonal centerpiece" - pussywillow.
* be creative with napkin rings. Here we were giving each guest a gift. I chose a cross that incorporated my natural theme with iron and stonelike cross.
* add "sparkle" with touch that reflect theme. Here I chose moss, river rock, birdsnests, and vine balls.
* tuck battery operated candles under moss in votives... again lighting created ambiance!
Let me know what you think...
Monday, April 6, 2009
It is interesting that during tough economic times, people stay in more and entertain in their homes. I love that as a consultant with Entertaining at Home, I get to offer girls an excuse to "get away from it all". We laugh, shop, eat, drink, and share a passion for entertaining and creating warm homes where we can celebrate family and friends! Call me today if you want to schedule your own FUN Girl's Night/Day In! 630.898.4582! Better yet, join my team and discover why we are one of the fastest growing Direct Sales companies in America visit www.creativeparties.eahweb.com to learn more!