Sunday, February 1, 2009
Spring Entertaining Inspiration - Brunch
Theme and Motivation:
Holiday Morning Brunch Menu:
• Bloody Marys and Coffee
• Classic Mandarin Orange Salad
• Individual Spinach and Bacon Quiches
• Ham and Cheese Puff Pie
• Sausage and Bacon
• Peach Streusel Coffee Cake
Click here for recipes
• Make the Bloody Mary mix ahead up to two days. Store in refrigerator.
• Sausage, bacon and coffee cake can be cooked day before and re-heated.
• Brunch takes the place of two meals – breakfast and lunch – so plan for somewhere
between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
• The party mood should be slow and conversational.
• Play holiday music softly in the background.
• Even though it’s daytime, light lots of candles.
Serving Tips: To order any of the items below, click here.
• Bloody Marys: Serve in Tuscan Goblets.
• Coffee: Place tea light under Beverage Server and place brewed coffee inside.
• Classic Mandarin Orange Salad: Display in Kensington Serving Bowl and serve in Swirl Dessert Bowls
• Ham and Cheese Puff Pie, Sausage and Bacon: Display on Platinum Nights Holiday
Platter, serve on Platinum Nights Holiday Plates
• Peach Streusel Coffee Cake: Display on Platinum Nights Holiday Plate, serve on