(Perfect for Easter, Confirmation, Mother’s Day, Bridal Showers)
• Entertaining at Home Virgin Strawberry Daiquiris & Coffee
• Classic Mandarin Orange Salad
• Individual Spinach and Bacon Quiches
• Ham and Cheese Puff Pie
• Chicken Salad
• Entertaining at Home Rosemary Olive Bread
• Entertaining at Home Tiramisu Mousse and Cappuccino Mousse
Visit my blog for recipes http://michelleentertains.blogspot.com/
• Make the Daiquiri mix ahead up to two days. Store in refrigerator.
• Chicken salad and desserts can be cooked day before
• Brunch takes the place of two meals – breakfast and lunch – so plan for somewhere
between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
• The party mood should be slow and conversational.
• Play jazz music softly in the background.
• Even though it’s daytime, light lots of candles.
• Strawberry Daiquiri no alcohol w/ cut fresh strawberries: Serve in Swirl Pitcher & Tuscan Goblets.
• Coffee: Place tea light under Beverage Server and place brewed coffee inside.
• Classic Mandarin Orange Salad: Display in Italian Stitch Large Bowl
• Ham & Cheese Puff Pie, Sausage and Bacon: Display on Tuscan Sage Elevated Platter
• Chicken Salad: Display on Kensington Appt. Set (flipped over like a cake plate w/ Gramercy Ribbon Platter
• EAH Ala Carte Rosemary Olive Bread with Tuscan Garlic Butter (made w/ our mix)
• Desserts- EAH Tiramisu Mousse w/ shaved Chocolate in Chocolate Cups & EAH Cappuccino Mousse in Pastry Shells topped w/ raspberries.